WINCH•ASSIST CENTRALLY MOUNTED
- Winch Systems for Motability Vehicles, Ambulances & Rescue
- Fully accredited by Motability and TUV approved.
- Close cooperation with vehicle conversion companies and Ambulance fitters has enabled the BHW Group to produce a series of safe, reliable and smooth operating mobility systems for wheelchairs and stretchers as an important aid to ensure compliance with EU manual handling regulations (EMC Directive).
- Concealed or centrally mounted systems for mobility vehicles, or kits for Ambulance and Rescue, carers are able to safely load and unload occupants without effort.
- BHW Group are constantly updating the range, so please call sales if you don’t see the kit or parts that you need. Each sector has downloadable data sheets.
Safe, reliable and smooth running mobility systems that are an important aid to help ensure compliance with EU manual handling regulations. Centrally mounted winches with either webbing strap or soft rope options to connect to the wheelchair. Carers are able to load and unload wheelchairs and their occupants with minimum effort. Systems include wanderlead control, emergency stop control box and motor filter – and optional buffer stops and reset switches or fuses.
Winch•Assist systems from Bushey Hall Winchmaster are approved by Motability and TUV and available for left or right hand drive.file_downloadBrochure file_downloadManual mailEnquire
- Complete winch kits provided for all types of mobility vehicles
- Relay pack, wiring loom and motor filter
For easy installation and efficient motor operation
- Wanderlead control and emergency stop
3m wanderlead and emergency stop console that fits inside rear of vehicle
- Soft rope or webbing strap options
Polyester rope and webbing straps calibrated for Winch Assist systems. Several options available
- Optional automatic buffer stop
Fitted to rope feed for additional safety
- Optional circuit breaker / reset button
16amp circuit breaker with reset facility
- Optional choices of accessories
Including additional safety features, T Bars and Carabiner Hooks
- CE marked for EU compliance
To conform with Machinery & EMC Directives with certificates of conformity issued with every system
- Motability and TUV approved
- After sales service
Technical advice given on winch fitting and component replacement, plus efficient overnight parts despatch and fast repairs.