3.56 Tonne Planetary Hydraulic Winch
Car and Commercial Recovery
This fast, powerful and reliable machine offers the latest in single-stage planetary gear design for quiet reliable operation and is designed for either foot or side mount. Long drum or short drum options.file_downloadBrochure file_downloadManual mailEnquire
- 3560kgf line pull
Rated line pull of 34.9kN
- Single stage planetary gearing
Ideally suited to slidebed and spec lift applications
- Wedge pocket rope anchor on drum
Major safety benefit – prevents rope release from drum fixing
- Fast recovery speeds
Up to 15m per minute
- Short drum and long drum options
165mm or 248mm drum lengths
- Large 100mm diameter drum with deep flanges
Extends rope life and assists wrapping. Flange dia. 210mm
Up to 40m wire rope storage on long drum
- Heavy duty roller guide assembly
With greaseways and large diameter rollers
- Spring loaded clutch
Easy to usee
- Braking system
Spring applied, hydraulic release disc brake providing 100% braking
- After sales service
Technical advice given on winch fitting and component replacement, plus efficient overnight parts despatch and fast repairs.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT & SERVICES
- Air shift freespool clutch with remote activation and positive engagement indicator light.
- Radio control system to give flexibility in operating the winch up to 40m distance.
- Wire Rope 10mm diameter 1960N/mm2 grade. 6 x 36 wire core construction for maximum flexibility. Lengths: 23m (standard drum) 30m (long drum)
- Electric / pneumatic control valve with manual lever and including 7m wanderlead control, heavy duty 16 amp socket, electrical control system with all wiring in Armaflex protection also includes dump valve with emergency stop button ensuring compliance with EU machinery directives.
- Hydraulic oil reservoir tank with filter sight gauge and filler cap, PTO and pump.
- Fitting service can be provided, including load testing and certification.