Experienced sales engineers and fitters ensure the correct winch is specified to meet customer requirements. Consideration is given to how the machine is being operated, ie lifting, pulling or both; the GVW of the vehicle, duty cycle, speed requirement and the environment in which it is being used.
BHW Group provides a comprehensive installation service for both electric DC (12v/24v) and Hydraulic machines.
Major customers and users include the MoD, Fire Service, Environmental Agencies, Utilities and Chassis suppliers and manufacturers.
- All makes and types of vehicle
- Electric DC or Hydraulic machines
- Approved kit designs
- Wiring in Armaflex protection
- All Installations proof load tested
- Emergency Stops fitted
- Electric Winch Installations include isolator
switches and fuses
- Load limiting provided
- Winches and installations comply with EN 14492-1&2 Winch and Hoist directives
- CE marking
- Declaration of Conformity certification
If you have a requirement for a specialist installation, please speak to one of our engineers. +44 (0)20 8953 6050 or +44 (0)1482 223 663. Alternatively email us at [email protected]