RAMSEY BH550 or H49.8
5 Tonne Low Mount Hydraulic Winch
Heavy Plant Moving & Recovery, Rigid Vehicles, Semi-Trailers
The Ramsey BH550 / H49.8 has set itself apart from the competition by becoming the most popular heavy duty winch with all major plant hire companies.
It can be mounted partially into or above floor level and has the ability to withstand sudden shock loading – often associated with this type of work. Featuring a large diameter drum with deep flanges, this robust machine requires very little maintenance. Fully compliant with EN 14492-1 regulations.file_downloadBrochure file_downloadManual mailEnquire
- 5080kgf line pull
Rated line pull of 49.8kN
- EN 14492-1 compliant
- Heavy duty worm drive
Built to take shock loading
- Hydraulic motor and mounting angles
Supplied with the winch
- Wedge pocket rope anchor on drum
Major safety benefit – prevents rope release from drum
- Excellent rope storage
Up to a maximum 50m x 12mm (1960N/mm2 grade) rope, 6 x 36 wire core construction for maximum flexibility
- Fairlead roller guides
Heavy duty with greaseways
- After sales service
Technical advice given on winch fitting and component replacement, plus efficient overnight parts despatch and fast repairs. Factory winch installation available
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT & SERVICES
- Electric / pneumatic control valve with manual lever and including 7m wanderlead control, heavy duty 16 amp socket, electrical control system with all wiring in Armaflex protection also includes dump valve with emergency stop button ensuring compliance with EU machinery directive.
- Wire Rope – up to 50m x 12mm dia. (1960N/mm2 grade) fully galvanised flexible, crush resistant with heavy duty safety hook.
- Hydraulic oil reservoir tank with filter sight gauge and filler cap.
- Radio control unit to give flexibility in operating the winch up to 40m distance.
- PTO and pump.
- Diesel or petrol donkey engine power packs.
- Snatch blocks.
- Full or partial fitting can be provided, including load testing and certification