BH DELTA 3200
12v or 24v DC Electric Recovery Winch 3200kg Line Pull
Light Duty Car Transporters, Trailers, Plant Moving Vehicles with GVW up to 3500kg, Spec-Lifts and 4×4’s. This low profile planetary winch has been developed for light industrial use. It incorporates a large electric motor, ensuring good service life.file_downloadBrochure file_downloadManual mailEnquire
- 3200kg line pull (31.4kN)
- EN14492-1 compliant
- Powerful series wound, high torque motor options 12v or 24v
- Optional electronic load limiting device Pre wired to solenoid for safer winch operation
- 3 stage planetary gearing Providing high mechanical efficiency
- Automatic braking action in drum
- Freespool clutch lever Easy to operate lever for disengaging drum
- Power in / power out Fine control ensures load will not overrun
- 4 way roller guides and mounting plate
- Heavy duty 4.5m wanderlead control Two button supplied a standard, alternative lengths and additional emergency stop button available on request
- High tensile wire rope positively secured to drum Using fixed plug and grub screw engagement
BH DELTA 3200 KIT COMPRISES
Electric Winch, 4.5m heavy duty 2 button wanderlead, mounting plate, roller guides and 8mm x 23m galvanised 2160N/mm² grade 6×36 core compacted wire rope with safety latch. Total kit weight 40kg.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT & SERVICES
- BHW WINCH CONTROL SYSTEM (see below)
- Electric isolator switch
- Auxiliary industrial 16 amp plug and socket kit for wanderlead connection
- Fuse and fuse holder
- Radio control system FM•CONNECT
- Snatch block
- Full or partial fitting can be provided, including load testing and certification
UPGRADE TO A BHW WINCH CONTROL SYSTEM
Save time and money on installation – Ready to fit. A choice of three alternative winch control kits designed to provide all in one emergency stop, isolator switch, safety solenoid and power outlets.
Rated Line Pull (single line): Maximum recommended working capacity 3,200kgf to comply with EN14492-1. Stall capacity 4300kg.
Gear Ratio: 216:1 for either 12v or 24v.
Motor: High torque series wound 12v (6hp) or 24v (4.7hp).
Switching: Heavy duty, double acting solenoids can be mounted adjacent to winch or on to the winch tie bars with straps provided. Load Limiting Device Optional, pre-wired and fitted to underside of solenoid pack. Can be calibrated to shut down winch when maximum load limit is reached.
Wanderlead Control: Commercial heavy duty type with 2 operating buttons and 4.5m cable. Other lengths and additional emergency stop button versions available on request.
Roller Guides: Heavy duty, 4 way commercial type with greaseways.
Wire Rope: 8mm diameter galvanised 2160N/mm² grade, 6 x 36 wire core compact construction with 65.6kN minimum breaking strain. 23m maximum length.
Freespooling: Lever on gear housing to disengage clutch.
Complete Kit Weight: 40kg.
These winches must not be used for the movement of personnel and 5 wraps of wire rope must be maintained on the drum. Data shown is approximate and intended as a guide only.
Each new winch is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase. Wire ropes are not included under warranty.