Demountable Winch Systems
The increasing use of front mounted sensors for lane change detection and auto braking/brake assist, makes locating fixed mounted winches more challenging.
One solution is to fit a demountable winch system that is removed and stowed during transit. Applications include front mount winches on fire and rescue vehicles but essentially, demountable systems are ideal for all situations where a front mount winch system is required on a vehicle fitted with sensors which must remain operable whilst moving.file_downloadBrochure mailEnquire
- Optional Mounting Locations
- Variety of Winch Options Including Electric or Hydraulic Units
- Fixed Mounting Points for Secure Fitting to Vehicle
- Lifting Aids for Easy Fixing and Removal of the Winch
- Winch Stowage Solution for use whilst in Transit