3.6 Tonne Hydraulic Winches
Heavy Plant Moving & Recovery, Rigid Vehicles, Semi-Trailers
H246 or HY246 winches can be mounted partially into or above floor level and are built to handle heavy machinery moving – often associated with plant hire work.
Robust machines with the option of two drum lengths, requiring very little maintenance.file_downloadBrochure file_downloadManual mailEnquire
- 3600kgf line pull
Rated line pull of 31.5kN
- EN 14492-1 compliant
- Heavy duty worm and wheel drive
Built to take shock loading
- Can be fitted into vehicle floor – less vulnerable
- Hydraulic motor and mounting angles
Supplied with the winch
- Long (H246) or short (HY246) drum options
See specifications on page 2.
- Excellent wire rope storage
Long drum 30m x 10mm or 18m x 10mm. Based on recommended 1960N/mm2 grade, 6 x 36 wire core construction for maximum flexibility
- ‘T’ handle free spool clutch
- Optional fairlead roller guides
With heavy duty with greaseways
- 12 months warranty
On parts and service (excluding wire rope)
- Fitting service
Full or partial fitting can be provided, including load testing and certification
- After sales service
Technical advice given on winch fitting and component replacement, plus efficient overnight parts despatch and fast repairs. Spares carried as stock by the BHW Group.
- Electric control valve with wanderlead
- FM•CONNECT radio control unit
- Diesel or petrol donkey engine power packs
- Accessories and consumables including snatch blocks, wire ropes, roller guides etc.
DEVELOPED FOR TOUGH ENVIRONMENTS
Ramsey H246 and HY246 winches have been developed for use in a tough machinery moving environment.
In the 3.6 tonne capacity range there is no equal – even in applications where plant is driven to load or unload – and the winch is used as a steady line.
Other applications are wide and varied – and include recovery vehicles where the application demands heavy duty, such as salvage moving vehicles and underlifts – the self braking feature ensures high levels of safety.
The H246 or HY246 are ideally suited for underfloor mounting. See also BH550 – (5 tonne) and H89 – (9 tonne) hydraulic winches.