T-MAX CHW9000 3.56 Tonne Hydraulic Winch
T-MAX CHW9000 3.56 Tonne Planetary Hydraulic Winch
Car and Commercial Recovery Ideal for Slide Bed Vehicles
This fast, powerful and reliable machine offers the latest in two stage planetary gear design for quiet reliable operation. Designed for foot mounting. Fully compliant with EN 14492-1 regulations for Power Driven Winches.file_downloadBrochure file_downloadManual mailEnquire
- 3560kgf line pull
Rated line pull of 34.9kN
- EN 14492-1 compliant
- Two stage planetary gearing
Ideally suited to slidebed vehicles
- Good recovery speeds 12-17.6m per minute
- Freespool clutch
Easy to use T-Bar handle
- 23m rope capacity
Based on 10mm diameter 1960N/mm2 grade. 6 x 36 wire core construction
- Secure wire rope anchorage
Simple thread and wrap system for safe installation of wire rope
- Braking system
Spring applied brake and motor counterbalance valve supplied as standard to provide 100% braking efficiency
- Heavy duty roller guide assembly
With large diameter rollers
- After sales service
Technical advice given on winch fitting and component replacement, plus efficient overnight parts despatch and fast repairs.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT & SERVICES
- Radio control system to give flexibility in operating the winch up to 40m distance.
- Wire Rope 10mm diameter 1960N/mm2 grade. 6 x 36 wire core construction for maximum flexibility.
- Electric / pneumatic control valve with manual lever and including 7m wanderlead control, heavy duty 16 amp socket, electrical control system with all wiring in Armaflex protection also includes dump valve with emergency stop button ensuring compliance with EU machinery directives.
- Hydraulic oil reservoir tank with filter sight gauge and filler cap, PTO and pump.
- Fitting service can be provided, including load testing and certification.